- Decks (fitting of high-quality teak)
- Replacement of rubber sealings (sailing and motor yachts)
- Manufacturing and fitting of custom-made interior furnishings (with straight and round cuts)
- Comprehensive interior and exterior refit
- Interior upholstery
- Interior and exterior 3D design (with real movement)
- Marine woodwork / Construction and repair of wooden boats
- Hull sealing
- Construction of wooden deckhouses
- Manufacturing of wooden fittings
- Comprehensive varnishing and maintenance works (polished, glossy and matt)
- All sorts of lacquered finishes
Varador 2000 carries out restoration works of wooden boats as well as interior and exterior wooden renovation projects. Varador 2000 also specializes in teak works for superyachts.
The shipyard puts at its clients’ disposal the Teak Clinic, a service intended to properly meet the maintenance needs of all teak surfaces on board superyachts. The Teak Clinic is a benchmark in high-end teak works and the ideal place to repair, maintain or replace a yacht’s teak. This service is carried out by in-house highly skilled and qualified personnel and by the professionals at the wood-workshop (Luxwood Fusteria Naval) located on the dockyard’s premises.