- Comprehensive maintenance and repair of all sorts of engines (inboard and outboard)
- Diagnostic equipment for a wide range of engines
- Repair of transmissions and steering cylinders
- Repair of Hamilton Jets
- Modifications to bedding structures
- Installation of auxiliary navigation and manoeuvring aid systems
- Installation of flaps, stabilisers, transverse propellers, shaft drive propellers, windlasses, gyros, and bearings.
- Refit and maintenance of surface propellers and stabilisers
- Replacement of various brands of engine
- Complementary hydraulic and electric installations
- Ultrasonic cleaning of engine parts
- Comprehensive cleaning of fuel tanks
- Design of personalized machine systems (lifts, cranes, auxiliary carts and tenders)
The mechanical workshops located on Varador 2000’s premises carry out repair and maintenance work on all sorts of engines, guaranteeing maximum reliability. Highly qualified professionals keep up to date on the latest technology innovations attending courses held by the sector’s leading brands, including MAN, Volvo Penta, Yanmar, Yamaha and Caterpillar, among others. This way we can ensure top quality services. Varador 2000 can count on a number of in-house collaborating companies who operate on its technical premises, such as Motor Nautic Arenys and Global Motors Arenys.